Lucky sets the standard for hassle-free campus living. As Madison’s skyline fills in, we’re still the only owner who understands that the luxury high-rise lifestyle isn’t just about amenities and looks; it’s also about the way the residents and the building are treated – with respect, dignity, and care.
Imagine the convenience of having everything on-site
- Attached businesses so you can eat, shop, and workout without leaving the building
- Responsive onsite management, leasing, concierge and 24/7 emergency maintenance staff right downstairs
- The convenience of having UW Admissions and Bursars offices and the Student Activity Center just around the corner
Why take chances?
At Lucky you’ll find unparalleled services like a doorman, 24/7 concierge and maintenance, designer interiors, multiple floor plan styles that are fully furnished, and great amenities such as free IPTV and Internet with speeds up to 100 Mbps.
- The BEST Downtown Madison Location: Access Fresh Madison Market through our lobby, and be surrounded by shops and Madison’s night life.
- Locally Owned and Managed: We have over 35 years of experience and a proven track record of providing excellent service to our residents.
- Surprisingly Affordable: share a bedroom and pay around $600/mo. Live large and you’ll pay around $1,200/mo. plus everything in between.
"I love the comfort and security that comes with living at Lucky. I can use it as an escape from the world if I am feeling stressed. In addition, it is right in the middle of everything, and I am within walking distance of all of my classes and other key places of interest.Matthew G.
Tour an Apartment and You Could Win!
$500 in cash and goodies
Tour your top floorplan choices to find the perfect fit. You’ll automatically be entered in our monthly $500 SBA Tour Giveaway!Tour Today
Live at Regent | 1402 Regent Street
The Regent offers 9-months of carefree living so you can focus on the things that count. With our “plug and play” apartments, simply unpack your suitcases and you’re home.Learn More
Brownlofts | 1815 University Avenue
Beautiful 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on the west side of campus between UW Hospitals and Camp Randall. Amazing interiors and plenty of extras!Learn More
625 Langdon | 625 Langdon Street
Little Lucky! 625 Langdon is just two blocks away from Lucky. You get the same great service, on a smaller scale. 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom apartments are available.Learn More