Carefree UW Apartment Living
When experience matters, live Lucky
Lucky sets the standard for hassle-free UW Apartments. There are plenty of beautiful apartments around campus, but we’re still the only owner who understands that the luxury high-rise lifestyle isn’t about amenities and looks; it’s also about the way the residents and the building are treated – with respect, dignity, and care.
The Best Option for UW Apartment Living
Choose Student Choice by Steve Brown Apartments and get the convenience of living minutes from your classes and all-inclusive (and exclusive) living.
Choose to live in a Single (private bedroom to yourself) or Double (share your bedroom with one other person).
Individual Leasing Options
You and your roommates will pay rent separately, so you don’t have to worry about them not paying their share.
Heat, furniture, Internet with speeds up to 1 Gig, laundry, and all of the amenities at Lucky are included in a simple monthly Facilities Fee.
DOUBLE UP FOR BIG SAVINGS!
Spend Less – Gain More Space
More Friends = Less Rent
Sharing a bedroom with a roommate at any of our Student Choice™ properties will yield you some pretty big savings.
Move into a bigger apartment and share your bedroom to see your savings quickly compound – sometimes saving you almost half of what you’d normally pay in rent.
- Share a bedroom in a…
- Two-bedroom for around $650-745 instead of $950-1,150.
- Three-bedroom for around $650-755 instead of $995-1,260.
- Four-bedroom for around $650-800 instead of $950-1,200.
More Space = More Savings
Bigger is definitely better when you rent an apartment. The bigger the apartment, the more living space, more friends to live with, and the lower the rent – around 40-50% lower, plus less utilities!
- Live alone in a studio or one bed and expect to pay $1,100-1,800
- Live +1 in a two-bedroom and expect to pay $950-1,150
- Live +2 in a three-bedroom and expect to pay $995-1,260
- Live +3 in a four-bedroom and expect to pay $950-1,200
Imagine the convenience of having everything on-site
- Attached businesses so you can eat, shop, and workout without leaving the building
- Responsive on-site management, leasing, concierge and 24/7 emergency maintenance staff right downstairs
- The convenience of having UW Admissions and Bursars offices and the Student Activity Center just around the corner
Double Up in Your Room to Save BIG
We have some of the largest floorplans in student housing – there's plenty of room to share!
"I love the comfort and security that comes with living at Lucky. I can use it as an escape from the world if I am feeling stressed. In addition, it is right in the middle of everything, and I am within walking distance of all of my classes and other key places of interest.
Live at Regent | 1402 Regent Street
The Regent offers 9-months of carefree living so you can focus on the things that count. With our “plug and play” apartments, simply unpack your suitcases and you’re home.Learn More
Keystone | 1815 University Avenue
Beautiful 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on the west side of campus between UW Hospitals and Camp Randall. Amazing interiors and plenty of extras!Learn More
625 Langdon | 625 Langdon Street
Little Lucky! 625 Langdon is just two blocks away from Lucky. You get the same great service, on a smaller scale. 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom apartments are available.Learn More